We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices. Whenever we make significant changes to this policy, we will also announce them on our company blog or social media profiles.
As a visitor to the hfactory.io website
If you are a simple visitor to the hfactory.io website:
- No personal information is collected
- No information such as cookies is stored in the browser
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties
- No information is shared with advertising companies
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends
- No information is monetized
As an individual who has expressed an interest in our services
If you have expressed an interest in our services, among others by:
- Asking for a demo on our website and thus disclosing an email address, name and organisation
- Contacting us by email or any other medium
- Subscribing to our newsletter or blog
- Interacting on content related to our company and services on social networks
- Following UTM tagged links to our content
How is personal information used?
HFactory is not in the business of selling Personal Data to third parties. As mentioned above, we only use Personal Data to engage in legitimate business conversation with our prospects, customers and other individuals interested in our activities.
How long do we retain personal information?
HFactory will retain your Personal Data we collect as necessary for the business purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect HFactory’s legal rights. Personal Data will be kept for a maximum of three years from the date of your last inbound contact or expression of interest towards our services.
How to contact us?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, rectify, export and erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your data including:
- Withdraw consent to our processing of your data for direct marketing purposes by using the "Unsubscribe" link in all our marketing communications;
- Object to our processing of your data as a part of our legitimate interests or those of a third party by requesting us to delete your account at any time.